Sitka Sunrise

Sitka Sunrise
Sometimes it pays to walk the dog

Monday, July 26, 2010

Beer and Burger Alaska Friday

Well Washington friends, it is time for me to head back to Alaska. On Fridays I have a tradition of burgers and beer. One of my favorite hang outs has been the Dog & Pony in Renton http://www.thedogandpony.com/ So, I will be there Friday August 6th, 2010 starting at 7 pm and would love to have a beer and hear how the summer has treated everyone thus far before I head out. This is not goodbye, it is just a chance to catch up before I leave and come back next summer, so it will be casual. I hope to see you all there and please spread the word. I don’t have everyone’s e mail or phone number and I am certainly not an exclusive type of person, so spread the word.

Dan

No comments: